- Preheat oven to broil and set a rack in top third of oven.
- Season pork chops on both sides with half the salt and pepper. Heat half the butter in a large oven-safe skillet over medium heat and cook pork chops until golden, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Remove from heat, brush with mustard, and then sprinkle rosemary and breadcrumbs evenly over top.
- Place skillet under broiler until pork is golden and cooked through, about 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining butter in a large deep-sided saucepan over medium heat. Add chard stems, onion, and garlic, cooking until tender, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in chard leaves, water, and remaining salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in honey, vinegar, and lemon zest. Mound Swiss chard mixture in the centre of each plate and top with a pork chop.
Chef's tip: For more subtle flavour, reduce the amount of Dijon mustard to 15 mL (1 tbsp.)