New York strip loin steaks with chimichurri sauce from Stefano Faita
- Combine the parsley, garlic, oregano, olive oil, vinegar, and lemon juice in a small bowl. Season with salt, pepper, and hot pepper flakes. Taste and adjust the seasoning if necessary.
- Brush each steak with about 30 mL (2 tbsp.) of chimichurri sauce. Keep remaining sauce for serving.
- Oil the barbecue grill and preheat to high.
- Grill the steaks until medium-rare, about 5 or 6 minutes per side depending on thickness.
- Loosely wrap steaks in aluminum foil and set aside 5 to 10 minutes.
- Thinly slice steaks across the grain. Serve with the reserved chimichurri.
- Serve with Stefano's Roasted tomatoes, asparagus, and mushrooms side dish