No-bake chocolate, puffed rice, and avocado yule log from Trois fois par jour
- Line a 33 cm x 45 cm (13 in. x 18 in.) cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place puffed rice in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Blend the dates with the chocolate and coconut oil in a food processor until smooth.
- Pour over the puffed rice and mix well.
- Spread the mixture over the entire cookie sheet and press it down.
- Set aside.
- Blend all the icing ingredients in a food processor until smooth and even.
- Spread half this mixture onto the cookie sheet and set the remainder aside in the fridge.
- Using the parchment paper, roll the log so it forms a very tight cylinder and then place it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Decorate the Yule log with the remaining refrigerated icing.
- Sprinkle it partially with pistachios, cocoa powder, and shaved chocolate, and then refrigerate for 30 minutes. Slice to serve.
Trois fois par jour : No-bake chocolate puffed rice, and avocado yule log