Nutella, raspberry, and almond dessert sushi
- Do set-up for maki.*
- Spread Nutella onto centre of rice wrappers.
- Arrange raspberries, strawberries, and madeleines on top.
- Roll up and gently cut the two rolls into 10 pieces each.
- In a small bowl, whisk together tempura flour and cold water until blended into a thick pancake-style batter. Stir in vanilla flavouring.
- Dip each piece into tempura batter and then coat with slivered almonds.
- Cook maki in an oil bath or deep-fryer at 190°C (375°F) for about 10 seconds.
- Serve immediately.