This recipe is courtesy of Cacao Barry.
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Sift flour into a bowl.
- Beat eggs and sugar in another bowl.
- Add chocolate and melted butter.
- Mix in flour and add pecans and peanuts.
- Divide into 10 small greased ramekins (about 120 g per ramekin).
- Bake for 8 minutes or until sides are firm and crisp, but centre is still soft.
- Remove from oven and top with a few dark chocolate drops.
- Let stand for 10 minutes, top with a scoop of your choice of ice cream, and enjoy.
The mixture can be frozen uncooked in the ramekins. You can also refreeze them once baked.