- In a blender, combine citrus fruit, sugar, and tequila.
- Add ice cubes to blender to crush them.
- Frost glass rims with sugar, if you wish. Use 4 large glasses that can contain at least 500 mL (2 cups).
- Pour citrus juice-tequila blend into the glasses.
- In one quick movement, turn a bottle of beer upside down into each glass.
- Garnish glasses with orange and lime wedges. Serve.
To frost glasses, rub rims with a slice of orange or lime then flip and turns rims in a small dish filled with sugar,