- Preheat barbecue to high heat.
- In a small saucepan, combine orange juice, cider vinegar, brown sugar, onion powder and parsley.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a boil; lower heat to medium and allow marinade to reduce by half. Reserve. Thread fruit, onion and ham onto skewers, alternating.
- Place in a shallow dish and pour over marinade to coat well. Place brochettes on barbecue grill.
- Cook for 6 to 8 minutes, or until ham and fruit are grilled. During cooking, brush brochettes with marinade and turn to grill all sides.
- Serve two brochettes, accompanied with rice, per person.
Variation : Replace ham by cubes of halloumi grilling cheese. This salty cheese stays firm during cooking, unlike other cheeses.