- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Season fish fillets and cook for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Place remaining ingredients except orange segments and tarragon in the skillet.
- Cook for 3 minutes, stirring.
- When the sauce is done, add orange segments. Season to taste and add tarragon.
- Spoon sauce onto mahi-mahi fillets and serve with linguini and broccoli florets.
: Substitute 15 mL (1 tbsp.) grated fresh gingerroot or 5 mL (1 tsp.) ground ginger.