What to doski
This recipe is courtesy of Madame Labriski.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients well.
- Feel like being fancy? Add a food of your choice and mix well.
- Grease your donut pan with a light fat, otherwise the donuts will stick!
- Pour the dough into the pan until each mould is three-quarters full (the dough will expand!).
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- Let cool, then unmould the donuts.
- If desired, decorate the donuts… and start over!
- The smell will be enticing and the texture... m-o-i-s-t. Enjoy!
Try topping with a chocolate or caramel date puree. It’s free of refined sugar and your taste buds will be 100% satisfied:
- Glaze your donuts with a chocolate date puree and dip them in pistachios.
- Glaze your donuts with a caramel date puree and dip them in pecans.
Madame Labriski’s secret
Fried donuts? No thanks. Donuts baked in a donut pan? What a delight! Invest in a donut pan and you’ll be smiling like you won the lottery.