- Preheat oven to 325 °C (160 °F).
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Thinly slice radishes.
- In a bowl, combine radish slices, oil, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Lay radish slices on parchment in a single layer.
- Bake on middle oven rack for 15 minutes. Turn and bake another 15–20 minutes or until radish slices are golden and crisp.
- Let cool.
- Repeat steps 5, 6, and 7 with remaining radish slices.
These delicious radish chips are great in salads, as toppings, or as a snack! Since radishes shrink when cooked, choose bigger ones for this recipe.