- Preheat over to 400°F and place rack in middle position. Line a baking sheet with a reusable anti-stick sheet and set aside.
- Strain the olives and place them in a large bowl. Add 1 tbsp. of flour, stir, then set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk the egg with 2 tbsp. of flour, fennel seeds, coriander seeds, and lemon zest.
- Pour batter over olives and stir to coat. Next, add the breadcrumbs and stir.
- Once the olives are thoroughly coated with the breadcrumbs, place them side-by-side on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven 10 to 12 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients for the citrus mayonnaise. Serve with the olives.
Can be frozen before or after baking.
All stuffed olives are delicious in this recipe: almond, garlic, cheese, peppers, lemon, etc. You can even make your own stuffed olives.