- Preheat grill and oil rack.
- Grill one side of pizza crust until crisp, about 1 minute. Remove from grill.
- Spread pesto on grilled side of crust and garnish with serrano ham, tomatoes, and mozzarella. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill pizza again for about 5 minutes or until crust is crisp and cheese is melted.
- When ready to eat, top with basil and arugula microgreens. Serve immediately.
Serrano is a type of Spanish ham that is prepared liked prosciutto, its Italian cousin.
They may be small, but microgreens pack a big nutritional punch. They’re brimming with vitamins B, C, and E, along with beta-carotene.