This recipe is courtesy of McCain.
- Whisk ingredients in a bowl until well combined. Transfer to a squeeze bottle and refrigerate.
- Preheat oven to 230°C (450°F).
- Spread fries on a baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes until golden. Transfer to a bowl, sprinkle with salt and toss to cover.
- Place salted fries on a serving dish. Top with bean sprouts and a drizzle of Sriracha mayo. Garnish with cilantro, green onions, crushed peanuts, and lime wedges.
- Serve with a side of Sriracha mayo for dipping.