Savoury, Mediterranean-style turkey loaf
- Preheat oven to 180°F (350°C). Grease and line a 23 cm x 13 cm (9” x 5”) loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a skillet over high heat, sauté the turkey, olives, dried tomatoes, sweet peppers, garlic, herbs, and lemon zest in the oil and butter for about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Blend the flour and baking powder together in a small bowl.
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl. Add the cheeses, cauliflower, and reserved turkey mixture, mix well with a wooden spoon, and season to taste.
- Gently incorporate the dry ingredients until batter is smooth, and then pour mixture into the loaf pan. Bake about 30 minutes in the middle of the oven, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.