- In a small bowl, combine butter, cream cheese, dill and lemon zest. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, or until the mixture has hardened.
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high heat.
- Place each grouper fillet on individual squares of aluminum foil and then add leek, fennel and carrots. Sprinkle with white wine and garnish with 15 mL (1 tablespoon) seasoned butter. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fold squares shut to make papillotes and place on barbecue grill. Shut the lid and cook fish for 10 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve with a couscous salad.
: Use remaining seasoned butter on pasta, rice, grilled chicken or simply on bread. Delicious!