Peach, raspberry, and jalapeno pie
- Preheat the oven to 190°C (375°F).
- Brush the pie crust with beaten egg white and bake for 5 minutes. Refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave and then brush the bottom of the baked pie crust with the melted chocolate.
- Use a mixer to beat the cream in a bowl until soft peaks form. Incorporate the brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and softened cream cheese.
- Pour cinnamon cream into the chocolate-coated pie crust.
- Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Preheat the barbecue to medium-high. Place a sheet of foil on the grill to cover half the cooking surface.
- Brush the peach halves and jalapeno pepper with oil.
- Grill the peaches 3 to 4 minutes (cut side down) on the foil. Turn and cook for about 1 minute, or until grilled but still slightly crunchy. Set aside on a work surface.
- Cook the jalapeno directly on the grill for 1 or 2 minutes per side.
- Seed and finely dice the jalapeno. In a large bowl, mix together the jalapeno, jam, and melted butter.
- Cut the peaches into 6 or 8 pieces. Add them to the jam mixture. Gently incorporate the raspberries into the mixture.
- Garnish the pie with the fruit mixture, and serve immediately.