Peach with Ice Wine Jam Tarts
- On floured surface roll chilled puff pastry out to 12 inch (30 cm) square 1/4 inch (0.5 cm) thick. Cut into 12- 3 inch (7.5 cm) squares.
- Place onto 2 parchment lined baking sheets 2 inches (5 cm) apart. Prick each square in the centre with a fork 3 times.
- Divide jam between the squares and spread out leaving a 1/2 inch (1cm) border. Cover loosely and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Combine and beat egg and milk together. Brush egg wash around edges of the squares.
- Bake in 400 ° F (200 °C) for 10 minutes, until golden and puffed.
- Transfer to a rack to cool. Serve warm or at room temperature.