Penne Prosciutto alla Vodka
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet set over medium-high heat; sauté onion and mushrooms for 6 minutes or until tender.
- Add prosciutto; sauté for 2 minutes. Stir in cream and sauce; bring to a boil.
- Toss cooked pasta with the sauce, half of each the provolone and mozzarella cheeses and all the thyme. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to an 11 X 7-inch (2 L) baking dish; sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Bake for 25 minutes or until bubbly.