- Preheat barbecue to high. In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar and garlic.
- Reserve. Thread onion wedges onto 4 wooden skewers soaked in water for 30 minutes. Pre-oil barbecue grill, and cook venison medallions for 3 to 6 minutes per side, or until desired doneness.
- Add onions, peppers and mushrooms and cook for 3 to 5 minutes per side, or until vegetables are grilled but tender.
- Cover medallions with aluminum foil and reserve. Coarsely chop vegetables.In a large bowl, toss baby spinach leaves, parsley and basil.
- Add grilled vegetables, vinaigrette and feta cheese. Combine well. Serve medallions with grilled vegetable salad.
: Replace mushrooms by grilled zucchini, and feta cheese by Parmesan cheese shavings.