Pesto beef sliders with herbed guacamole
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high.
- Mix together ground beef, egg, pesto, breadcrumbs, and salt in a large bowl. Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions and shape each one into a 1-cm (½-in.) thick patty. Cover and refrigerate.
- Meanwhile, make herbed guacamole by mashing avocado with lemon juice and pesto until smooth. Stir in parsley. Set aside.
- Grill beef patties on barbecue for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until cooked through and no longer pink inside.
- Place beef patties on half the baguette slices. Garnish with herbed guacamole and roasted red peppers, and top with remaining baguette slices.