This recipe is courtesy of Our Cheeses.
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F). Butter a square baking dish.
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown lardons and onions in some oil and butter.
- Place half the boiled potatoes in baking dish and cover with half the lardon and onion mixture. Continue with remaining potatoes, cover with remaining lardon mixture, and drizzle with cream.
- With a knife, scrape cheese rind to thin it out. Cut cheese in half horizontally and place over potatoes, rind facing up.
- Pour in wine and season with pepper.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until surface is golden. Serve with greens.