Prosciutto and mozzarella pizza, hot off the grill
- Preheat the barbecue to medium-high.
- Mix the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Brush the lemon oil onto one side of the pizza crusts.
- Place two crusts oiled-side-down on the grill and then brush other sides with oil. Leave crusts on grill about one minute or until grill marks show on the crust.
- Turn the crust over and top each one with a few slices of fresh mozzarella. Grill 2 or 3 minutes or until mozzarella starts to melt. Repeat the same steps with the other two pizza crusts.
- Remove crusts from the grill and top with prosciutto.
- Mix herbs with remaining lemon oil. Garnish pizzas with herb oil and lemon zest. Cut each pizza into 8 pieces to serve with cocktails.