- Soak planks in cold water for 30 minutes.
- Preheat barbecue at medium-high heat or preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
- In a medium saucepan, sweat leeks, shallot, and garlic over medium heat in butter for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add chicken stock and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add cream. Increase heat to medium-high and bring cream to a boil.
- Let simmer and reduce by half, stirring occasionally.
- Season and add herbs. Keep warm.
- Place 2 salmon fillets onto each board and cook on barbecue or in oven for about 8 to 10 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve salmon with leek sauce and seasonal vegetables.
This recipe is courtesy of Tablée des chefs.