Roasted red pepper polenta wedges
- Heat 15 mL (1 tbsp.) oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Sauté shallots and garlic until tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add broth and roasted red peppers and bring to a boil.
- Slowly add cornmeal, stirring constantly to prevent lumps. Simmer mixture until very thick, 5 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat, stir in cheese, thyme, and parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Brush bottom and sides of a 2 L (11 x 7-inch) non-stick baking pan with remaining oil. Spoon polenta into pan and smooth with wet spatula. Cover and refrigerate until well chilled.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Turn polenta out onto cutting board and cut into desired shapes.
- Place polenta on baking sheet and bake until lightly browned and heated through, 8 to 10 minutes.