- Cook the meat in a nonstick pan over medium-high heat for about 5 mi-nutes or until cooked inside and golden brown outside. Stir often during cooking. Let cool.
- Place the rice noodles in a large bowl. Cover with boiling water and let stand for 5 minutes or until the noodles are tender. Drain and let cool.
- Combine the vegetable oil, rice vinegar, lime juice and zest, sugar, and cinnamon with a whisk. Set aside.
- Combine the rice noodles, pork, red pepper, tarragon, coconut and salad dressing in a large bowl. Add the avocado and toss gently. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve the pork and rice noodles on leaves of Boston lettuce.
Suggestion for accompaniment : Serve with Chicken Spring Rolls.