Pork chops with roasted garlic and black peppercorns
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high.
- Place potatoes on a large double layer of aluminum foil. Divide oil, herbs and onion powder evenly among potatoes and combine.
- Seal aluminum foil to form a papillote. Place papillote on upper barbecue grill. Cook for 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Brush pork chops with sauce on each side.
- After potatoes have cooked for 20 minutes, place pork chops on pre-oiled lower grill.
- Cook pork chops for 5 to 6 minutes per side or until inside is slightly pink. Brush with sauce during cooking.