- Flatten pork cutlets between two pieces of plastic wrap using a meat mallet or small saucepan.
- Cut cutlets in half widthwise and set aside.
- Using a food processor, combine pineapple, soy sauce, 30 mL (2 tbsp.) rice vinegar, garlic, ginger, sesame oil, and sriracha sauce. Set aside a quarter of this mixture in the refrigerator for coleslaw. Place reserved cutlets in a freezer bag, pour remaining sauce mixture, and marinate from 4 to 24 hours.
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage, carrots, and bell pepper. Add refrigerated marinade mixture, mayonnaise, remaining rice vinegar, and half the green onions. Season with salt to taste and adjust seasoning as required.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet set over high heat and brown half the cutlets, 1 minute per side.
- Set aside and repeat with remaining cutlets.
- Add oil as needed. Serve cutlets with coleslaw and garnish with remaining green onions.
Use remaining Chinese cabbage in your broths or vegetable soups, adding them in at the very last minute.