Pork roast and portobello mushroom pizza
- Preheat the barbecue to medium and oil the grill.
- Cook one side of the pizza on the grill for 1 minute
- Remove pizza crust from grill with tongs and top grilled side with caramelized onion spread, pork, and portobello mushroom slices.
- Brush toppings with barbecue sauce and sprinkle with thyme and steak spices.
- Cover with cheese, put pizza back on the grill and cook about 4 minutes or until some of the cheese melts and the edge of the crust is crispy.