Pork Rolls with Rainbow Bell Peppers
- Preheat the oven to 400oF (200oC).
- Combine the peppers, green onion, ginger, coriander and vinegar in a small bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Spread the cutlets out on a large work surface and evenly distribute the seasoned bell pepper mixture on top, leaving a margin around the edges.
- Roll the cutlets, making sure the filling does not seep out. Tie securely. Place in an ungreased oven dish. Pour the Bistro Sesame Garlic
- Cooking Sauce over the pork rolls, coating them thoroughly. Bake for 25 minutes or until the meat is just slightly pink inside.
- Remove the string and slice the pork rolls. Serve with rice noodles and snow peas.