Pork souvlaki by Stefano Faita
- Mix olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, and oregano in a large bowl.
- Cut pork tenderloin into 3.75-cm (1½-inch) cubes and add to marinade. Cover and marinate in fridge, about 1 to 2 hours.
- Thread pork cubes evenly on large metal skewers.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Grill souvlaki on barbecue, turning once at midpoint.
- Cook until pork is just cooked through with hint of pink in centre, or until internal temperature reaches 70°C (158°F), about 5 to 6 minutes per side.
- While the pork is cooking, mix together the honey, soy sauce, and mustard in a small bowl for the dipping sauce.
- Serve pork cubes in a pita garnished with tomatoes, onion, lettuce, and honey mustard sauce Accompany it with a Greek salad.