- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
- In a small bowl, blend olive oil, cider vinegar, honey, mustard, garlic and rosemary. Reserve. Place pork tenderloins on an oiled baking sheet and bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the meat is pinkish and the internal temperature reaches 70°C (160°F).
- Turn meat halfway through cooking and place a sheet of aluminum foil on top to prevent stuffi ng from burning. With a knife, cut an X in the base of each Brussels sprout. Steam the Brussels sprouts in a steamer for 2 minutes.
- Add broccolini and celeriac and continue cooking for 6 minutes. Remove pork tenderloins from oven and allow to sit for 5 minutes. Transfer vegetables to a bowl and drizzle reserved rosemary dressing over top.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve as a side dish with the pork tenderloins.
Variation: Substitute maple syrup for honey.