Pork Tenderloin Stuffed with Cheese, Pears and Hazelnuts
- Combine all stuffing ingredients in a large bowl.
- Open tenderloins like a book by slicing them lengthwise almost all the way through and place stuffing on top.
- Close tenderloins and tie with string or use toothpicks to hold in place.
- Brown tenderloins in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat for about 2 to 3 minutes per side. Bake uncovered at 160°C (325°F) for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cover with aluminum foil. Let stand for about 10 minutes before serving. Serve with assorted vegetables and rice pilaf.