- Preheat barbecue to medium.
- In a bowl, combine 30 mL (2 tbsp.) of sesame oil, sugar, half the lemon zest, ginger and garlic.
- Add pork tenderloin and coat well with mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for one hour.
- Grill on BBQ for 15 to 18 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 70°C (160°F). Remove pork from BBQ, wrap in aluminum foil and let stand for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, cook noodles according to package directions.
Rinse and place in a large bowl. Add remaining sesame oil, lemon zest and lemon juice. Mix and set aside.
- Using a potato peeler, make long carrot and zucchini ribbons about 2 mm (1/16 in.) thick. Add vegetables and basil to noodle mixture, then salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly. Serve pork slices on top of noodle and vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
Variation: Replace the lemon zest and juice with pink grapefruit zest and juice, the sugar with honey and the basil with fresh mint. Add a pinch of ground chilli.