- Mix spices in a small bowl. Rub the entire surface of the meat with spice mixture, pressing with the palm of the hand.
- In a casserole dish, warm oil over medium-high heat. Place roast in pan and seal on each side for 2 minutes. Add onions and continue cooking for one minute, stirring often.
- Add beef broth. Cover and let simmer over low heat for 2 hours 30 minutes or until meat is tender. Add sweet potatoes, peppers,
- prunes, and sugar. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Replace lid and continue cooking for 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and candied orange zest and serve with couscous.
Suggestion for accompaniment :Serve with Noble Francered wine