Orange Chicken with Roasted Beets and Radishes by Ricardo
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to broil. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Peel one orange raw and cut the flesh into pieces. Set aside in a bowl until ready to serve.
- Grate the zest and juice the other orange and place in a large bowl. Add the chicken and 1 tbsp (15 ml) of the honey. Let marinate for about 15 minutes while preparing the vegetables.
- Place the radishes and beets on the prepared baking sheet. Add the remaining honey and 1 tbsp (15 ml) of the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for about 8 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking, or until the vegetables are cooked al dente. Set aside.
- Drain the chicken and set the marinade aside. In a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, cook half the chicken at a time in 1 tbsp (15 ml) of the oil for about 3 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Season with salt and pepper. Keep warm.
- Deglaze the skillet with the marinade. Bring to a boil and let simmer for 3 minutes.
- When ready to serve, combine the roasted vegetables, plum wedges, orange pieces and feta cheese. Serve with the chicken and drizzle with the cooking juices.