What to doski
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- In a bowl, thoroughly mix all the ingredients until the mixture forms a nice ball in the bottom of the bowl.
- Grease your hands with a light fat (vegetable oil) to handle the mixture.
- Make the balls, flatten them, and roll them in the coconut to create the pompoms.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat to prevent the pompoms from sticking.
- Place the pompoms on the tray.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
Madame Labriski’s tip
Snacking on the regular? Opt for light coconut milk. Your fans will surely flip for these pompoms, which will give you the little kick of team spirt you need to exceed. Gluten free, dairy free, nut free.
This recipe is courtesy of Madame Labriski.