- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Using an electric beater, beat butter and sugar in a bowl until creamy. Add egg and beat until batter is smooth. Add orange zest, vanilla and pumpkin.
- Mix and reserve. In a separate bowl, combine fl our, rolled oats, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, chocolate chips and pumpkin seeds.
- Fold dry ingredients into wet ingredients with a spatula until well incorporated and batter is smooth. Place 15 mL (1 tbsp.) spoonfuls of batter onto greased baking sheet, spacing 5 cm (2 inches) apart.
- Bake 10 to 14 minutes, or until cookies are slightly golden. Allow to cool completely before removing from sheet with a spatula. Enjoy!
Variation: Replace grated pumpkin by tinned pumpkin.