Quebec Milk-Fed Veal burger with pesto and brie
- Make 4 patties from the ground milk-fed veal.
- On the barbecue at medium-high heat, cook one side of the patties (approx. 5 min.) and then flip over to the other side.
- Spread 15 ml (1 tbsp) of Pesto and 1 slice of Brie cheese on the cooked side of each patty.
- Keep cooking until the meat on the outside is golden brown and has completely lost its red tint in the middle (internal temperature of 70°C or 160°F ).
- Place the patties of milk-fed veal on pre-heated Kaiser buns, add a slice of tomato and serve with a crisp green salad on the side.