Québec Milk-Fed Veal cutlets stuffed with prosciutto, Brie triple crème, and cranberries
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- For each roulade, spread a prosciutto slice over each cutlet.
- Next, top with a cheese slice, 7,5 ml (1/2 tbsp.) of cranberries, and sprinkle with sage. Salt and pepper.
- Roll up and secure with a toothpick at each end.
- Heat butter and oil in a baking pan over medium-high heat. Add roulades and quickly brown on all sides. Salt and pepper. Bake for 7 minutes.
- Serve with grilled beets and pesto pasta.