- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
- In a large bowl, mix ground milk-fed veal, corn flakes, egg, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Make small meatballs, approximately 2.5 cm (1 in.) in diameter. In a large pan, heat oil on medium-high heat. Cook meatballs for
- 10 minutes or until they are brown and the meat has lost its pink colour inside. Remove meatballs from pan and set aside. Place onion and zucchini in the pan.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked but still slightly crunchy.In a bowl, mix cream of mushroom soup, milk, parsley and half the grated cheese. In a large oven dish, place the cooked pasta, milk-fed veal meatballs and vegetables.
- Cover with the soup mix prepared previously. Sprinkle the rest of the grated cheese. Cook for 40 minutes or until the broth boils and the top is slightly brown. Serve with a green salad.
: Replace the cream of mushroom soup with cream of celery or cream of tomato.