- Preheat oven to 140°C (280°F).
- Remove all visible fat from roast. Season with salt and pepper. In a pot, heat olive oil on high and sear roast on all sides.
- Remove roast from pot and place in a dish. Add chopped onion and sauté over medium heat for 3 minutes. Add white wine and mix well.
- Add chicken broth, figs and tarragon; bring to a boil. Return veal roast to pot. Cover and bake in oven for approximately 4 hours. Turn roast 3 or 4 times during cooking.
- Serve with puréed potatoes and sweet potatoes and zucchini ribbons.
1.5 servings of fruits and vegetables