- Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F).
- Prick the roast with cloves of garlic. Place roast in a large roasting pan. Add wine, tomato paste, chicken broth, water, Provence herbs and pepper. Cover and cook for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Remove lid and continue cooking for 30 minutes or until meat is tender. In a large bowl, mix the olive oil, vinegar and mustard.
- Add vegetables and mix well. Pre-heat a non-stick pan on high heat.
- Roast drained vegetables for 5 minutes or until they are slightly browned. Keep warm.
- Before serving, add vegetables to milk-fed veal. Serve with whole wheat pasta.
: Roast vegetables on the barbecue (BBQ), on medium to high heat.