Quick italian pasta with chicken from Christian Bégin
- Remove Brie from freezer and let sit at room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F).
- Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper, drizzle with maple syrup and lemon juice, sprinkle with oregano, and bake for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In the meantime, finely chop dried tomatoes and basil leaves.
- The Brie should have had time to thaw. Rinse a sharp knife under hot water and use it to cut ½-cm (¼-in.) slices of Brie and then dice them.
- When pasta is cooked, drain it. Reserve about 125 mL (½ cup) of the cooking water. Place pasta in a large mixing bowl. Add dried tomatoes, basil, and lemon zest. Drizzle with olive oil and add reserved cooking water. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Remove chicken thighs from oven.
- Divide pasta into 4 shallow bowls. Place a chicken thigh in each one and garnish with diced Brie.