- Place quinoa and water in a medium-sized pot and bring to a boil.
- Cover pot, lower heat to medium-low and cook, undisturbed, 15 minutes, or until the quinoa is tender and the water has evaporated.
- Spoon quinoa into a salad bowl and cool to room temperature.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate salad until needed. Toss again before serving.
Add 125 mL (½ cup) finely chopped red onion and/or 125 mL (½ cup) pitted black olives. Instead of mint, try chopped fresh basil or fresh oregano. Can be made few hours ahead.