- Preheat oven to 240°C (475°F).
- In a bowl, mix together mustard, yogurt, chives and tarragon. Place rabbit pieces in resealable plastic bag and cover with mustard mixture.
- Close bag carefully squeezing out excess air, then shake to coat all pieces with mustard mixture.
- Place in refrigerator to marinate for one hour. Remove rabbit pieces from bag, allowing excess marinade to drip off, then place on an oiled baking sheet. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook on the middle rack of the oven for 25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 70°C (160°F) and rabbit has browned.
- Serve pieces of rabbit on bed of buttered linguini with herbs, accompanied with steamed broccoli.
: replace mustard with mayonnaise, chives and tarragon with oregano, and add a clove of finely chopped garlic.