- Preheat the oven to 375˚F (190˚C).
- Combine the maple syrup, butter, soy sauce, garlic, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Wrap the exposed bone tips of the racks of lamb in aluminum foil. Brush the meat with the maple syrup mixture. Place the racks of lamb in a shallow roasting pan.
- Roast for 40 minutes for medium doneness, or until cooked to your liking. Cover with aluminum foil and let stand for 15 minutes before carving the racks. Pour the cooking juices from the pan into a gravy boat.
- While the roasts are standing, heat the butter in a large frying pan on medium-high. Add the apples and cook for 5 minutes or until the apples are golden brown.
- Add the maple syrup and thyme. Season with pepper, to taste.
- Serve with the cooking juices and apples.
1 serving of fruits and vegetables