Moroccan-style fish soup from Stefano Faita
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Sauté the onion, ginger, carrots, and zucchini until they begin to soften, about 4 or 5 minutes.
- Add the cumin, cilantro, cinnamon, and thyme. Season. Continue cooking,stirring, until spices become aromatic, about 1 or 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and capers. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Place pieces of cod on top of the stew. Cover and continue cooking for 5 to 10 minutes or until fish is well cooked.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and sprinkle with fresh, chopped mint.
- Serve with couscous flavoured with lemon zest, if you like