*makes about 750 mL (3 cups) of peeled, diced squash
- Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; add the prosciutto slices and bake in the middle of the oven about 6 minutes per side. Set aside.
- In the meantime, line a second baking sheet with parchment paper, add the pieces of squash, drizzle with 15 mL (1 tbsp.) of the olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Bake about 20 minutes and then mash coarsely with a fork. Set aside.
- Combine wine and broth in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Set aside.
- Sweat the onion in remaining oil in a large saucepan for about 3 minutes.
- Add rice and sage and stir to coat well. Add the mashed squash and then 250 mL (1 cup) of the hot broth at a time, stirring until each ladleful has been absorbed before adding the next.
- The rice should be al dente after 20 minutes. Mix in the Parmesan and lemon juice and adjust seasoning.
- Serve immediately garnished with Brazil nuts and prosciutto chips.