- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F).
- In a small bowl, combine the mustard, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, herbs and black pepper. Spread the mustard paste on the
- roast and place in a roasting pan.
- Roast in the oven for approximately 1 1/2 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 68°C (155°F) for medium doneness. Remove the roast from the oven. Place the roast on a cutting board and cover with aluminum foil.
- Let stand for 10 minutes. Slice the roast and serve with miniature potatoes, green beans and apple-onion salsa.
Combine all the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Adjust the seasonings to taste. Serve with the roast.
0.5 serving of fruits and vegetables