Roast pork and green apple baguettine
- In a bowl, crush avocadoes with a fork until smooth and creamy.
- Add remaining guacamole ingredients and mix well.
- Cut ciabatta baguettines in half and spread guacamole on each half.
- Divide roast pork, apple slices and tomato slices evenly among baguettines. Close sandwiches and enjoy!
- Cut a tomato-basil kaiser roll in half, spread with pesto rosso and garnish with slices of bocconcini, tomato confit and fresh basil leaves.
- Add mandarin oranges, toasted sesame seeds and lemon zest to a mixture of mayonnaise and plain yogurt. Pair the spread with a chilled, cooked tilapia fillet and serve on a Wheat Baguettine with a few leaves of Swiss chard.
- Make a spectacular vegetarian sandwich starring our olive ciabatta. Grill your favourite veggies and let them chill in a balsamic vinegar reduction. Brush the ciabatta with olive tapenade, top with the grilled veggies, and garnish with flakes of Romano cheese and a drizzle of olive oil.